Combine colors correctly. 30 colors from white to black.
1. White: combined with everything. The best combination of blue, red and black
2. Beige: with blue, brown, emerald, black, red, white.
3. Grey - base color blends well with the moody colors: fuchsia, red, purple, pink, blue.
4. Pink - brown, white, color, mint green, olive, gray, turquoise, pale - blue.
5. Fuchsia (dark - pink) - gray, yellow-brown, lime green, mint green, brown.
6. Red - suited to the yellow, white, brown, green, blue and black.
7. Tomato - red: blue, mint green, sand, cream - white, gray.
8. Cherry Red: azure, gray, light orange, sand, pale yellow, beige.
9. Raspberry-red: white, black, color, damask rose.
10. Brown: bright blue, cream, pink, yellow, green, beige.
11. Light brown: pale yellow, creamy white, blue, green, purple, red.
12. Dark brown: lemon yellow, light blue, mint green, purple, pink, lime green.
Read more in my group - Tips novice designers